Below is the step-by-step process you have to follow to sign in to your Afribet account.
- Log into your mobile browser and visit the Afribet website.
- After this, you’ll have to select the login box on the right side of your mobile phone screen.
- You’ll be provided with empty boxes where you’ll have to fill in your email or contacts information and the password given to you upon your registration.
- After you have done this, you have to agree to the terms and conditions of Afribet.
- Then tap on the login button to access your account.
After doing all the processes listed above correctly, you’ll be granted access to your account, and you’ll be able to place bets and withdraw your money as you like.
And suppose you experience any complications on the site, for example. In that case, if you forget your password, you just have to click on the forget password button, and you’ll be sent a new password either through your email or phone number; then, you can access your account again.
If you are having trouble logging in to your Afribet account, you can try the following:
- Make sure that you are using the correct username and password.
- Check to see if you have any caps lock or num lock keys on, as these may affect the way you enter your login details.
- Try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies.
- If you are still unable to log in, you can contact Afribet’s customer support team for assistance.
How To Register On Afribet
If you’re new to Afribet and you don’t have an account yet, but you’re interested In creating one, below are the steps to take to get registered as a customer;
- You have to visit the official Afribet page and tap the join button located at the top of the screen.
- Fill in your mobile number and click the send code button to get a verification code.
- Fill in the verification code and proceed with the registration process, where you’ll have to enter your details like your email address, Id number, address, and the like.
- After inputting the necessary information, click the submit button to finalize your Afribet online registration and open your Afribet account.
- Afterward, you can proceed with your Afribet login using the necessary details ( your contact information/email address and password)
Logging into your Afribet account isn’t a difficult process as long as you have access to the internet and your phone.
Afribet Register: What Will Be Available To Customers After Registration?
Afribet values its customers and is doing a lot to please them. For example, when you register for the first time on Afribet, there’s a sign-up bonus you’re entitled to, although you cannot be given the bonus unless you request it.
- This first deposit bonus applies to all customers.
- Whatever funds you set down would be matched with a bonus of 100% by Afribet. A maximum of R2000 will be 100% matched.
- You’ll need to stake an amount seven times the amount of the bonus before your funds can be withdrawn from your account.
- To gain eligibility for this bonus, you’ll unload a minimum deposit of R100.
- The bonus wallet will expire after 90 days after it has been loaded.
- If you lose your bonus wallet, you’ll need to use your deposit in order to complete the bonus requirement.
To participate in this welcome bonus, you’ll have to contact the Afribet support team and request the first deposit bonus before you perform any transaction. After you’ve made your deposit, we will then proceed to match your deposit with a 100% bonus.
To play through this, there are certain things that are required of you, which are;
- You’ll need a wager ten times the amount of the bonus before you can withdraw from the account.
For example, if you deposit R500 and receive an R500 bonus, you’ll need to wager R10000 (1000×10) before you will be allowed to withdraw from your bonus wallet.
Asides from this, you’ll have to meet other requirements like;
- Only bets made with odds of 3.6 or greater will count toward wagering.
- On multiples, only bets with odds of 2.8 or greater per leg will count towards wagering
- Only fully settled bets (i.e. bets that result in a win or loss) will count towards wagering
- Odd/even bets on the same market will not count toward wagering
- There’s only one bonus/refund per person/ household/IP address allowed within the network
- Bonus money can only be used to place bets on sports (live in-play excluded)
Afribet has been operating in South Africa for many years and is one of the trusted online and mobile sport betting apps. Afribet’s main purpose is to make mobile sports betting easy for our customers. The login and registration are easy, and the withdrawal method is not stressful. Afribet is safe and has kept some measures in place to ensure that customers’ funds are secured, and no one is scammed.